Wednesday, June 23, 2004

hey! haha... i've revamped my blog cos the old one got error-ed due to me not linking to its maker or smth liddat... what do you guys think?

school hols are almost over... 4 more days and i havent finished my hmwrk... that kinda sux but i'll probably be [as usual] rushing to finish on sunday! maybe not, i dunno... my mum wanted me to finish all my work by today and i told her 'uh' but i meant its impossible. heh.

okay so some reports on what i've been doing lately and why i havent been blogging! i play com but im lazy to blog sometimes... ffta is nice... or just plain chatting on msn makes me happy! hmm... on saturday i went to my ah ma's house which is also my grandma's house which is also my mum's mum's house. lol. went there to makes dumplings! haha... my first dumpling experience? well not really but my first few -successful- dumplings i guess... they were pretty tasty but its probably all in the ingredients which my granny fried and made... haha... these day im having very few but very longs blogs! i just noticed i guess... well i'll try to blog more! hehe...

and on tuesday i went out with sokee, wanying and cherylee! but argh i gtg now so bb! bro's back. byE! =]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home