Friday, March 18, 2005

new friends, new enemies` **156

you know what, del?




i've never met someone so real




so deep




you KNOW what's right and whats just bullsh!t




i KNOW how they harm us.




or maybe,





i only know how they harmed me.




i dont know anything anymore. its all too much to take in. its so profound, the complexity of our damned fcked up lives. sucks, really. and i've never met someone as real. you've made me feel so inferior, so lousy, so small. and we dont suffer from depression. nobody does. its just ALL IN OUR HEADS. i cant stand the first race of people. they dont understand ANYTHING. i cant stand the second, tho it includes me. the third is too intelligent for me to beat. and i forgot- the fourth. people like soph who dont have a sh!t to worry about and are allsmiles everday. ((: damn i hate this. i let go of all that hatred so long ago, now its coming back. back to haunt me. back to chew at my soul.


lesson learnt-

NEVER talk to strangers.

they tear your dreams apart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home