Monday, June 30, 2008

And compared to all the great things
That would take too long to write
I probably should mention the seven that I like

The seven things I like about you
Your hair, your eyes
Your old Levis
When we kiss I'm hypnotized
You make me laugh, you make me cry
But I guess that's both I'll have to buy
Your hand in mine
When we're intertwined
Everything's alright
I wanna be with the one I know
And the seventh thing I like the most that you do
You make me love you

after rather long I still kinda like this song :) not particularly a Miley Cyrus/HANNAHMONTANA fan but yeah. I don't even know why i like it! haha.

& David Cookkkkkkkkk. I've yet to hear the Mariah Carey version. 3:

'Cause I know in my heart, babe
Our love will never die, no
You'll always be a part of me
I'm part of you indefinitely
Girl, don't you know you can't escape me
Ooh darling, 'cause you'll always be my baby
And we'll linger on
Time can't erase a feeling this strong
No way, you're never gonna shake me
Ooh darling, 'cause you'll always be my baby

random.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home