Friday, June 25, 2010

i like staying up late eating chocolate cake and snowflakes

BRENDAN IS BACKKKKKKKKKKKKK yay. Breakfast has been much more.. interesting with my aunt around. Haha. KFC/Macs almost everyday. I don't know if its a blessing or a curse? :z

This is his exercise book that I was laughing at hahaha
LOL at 3.
and well my dad told him that he's a ninja so he believes he has a ninja uncle. Nais.

caught Ip Man: The Legend Is Born today.. been catching lots of movies with baby @_@ Karate Kid, the A-Team.. So many good movies these days!! Bought a 500pc puzzle haha random I know but I love puzzles & it's going to be so fun completing it togetherrrrrrrr, I hope. Probably start fixing on Sunday. :D

stitch!!! But b doesn't like stitch :{

teehee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home