Monday, March 21, 2005

sleepy and tired. ): **155 **154

)))): im so sleepy and so tired but if i dont blog i cant rest in peace. haha somehow im typing extra fast cos im giving myself all the extra stress )))): got maths and chinese test tml and i didnt know until just now when jess told me? YA IM SO SCREWED I KNOW THANKS FOR REMINDING ME. )))))): and i cant even frag asses on this com. damn i hate this! del is mad at me for stealing her hugthing ): and soph erm i dont know soph is sad cos she cant give her baby hugs ))): and and everyone's sad cos of me! ): dammit somehow i just feel the whole world crashing down and i cant lift it up with my own hands. damn I HATE THIS. gahhhh oh well currently i cant think so i dont really know what happened yesterday. (yes i have amnesia. sorry.) umm today i went to orchard with my mummie! lol. picked up my pencilbox/case or WHATEVER from sammie and then we went to walk arnd orchard. umms then yea bought stuff.. and bought xx's bday present! ((: hope she'll like it. thennnn yeaaaaa i still cant find a bag i like ): im so fussy about bags. why is that so. sucks, really. ermmm then went to visit my granny at the hospital.. alot of ppl were there too including my fav cousin fr that side. haha :x erm ya then stayed until abt 8.15 and my erm ?uncle? or something. drove me and my mummie to bpp.. yeaaaa unfortunately i still couldnt find any bag i liked. haha whats wrong with me eh. okay i think im starting to calm down a bit. (: erm erm erm erm we took cab home and i chionged thru a bit of hw. mummie cooked noodles fer us to eat and yumyum it was nice yes. ((: umms then i got tuition from my bro cos i got maths test tml. and now i shall SLEEP cos i got chinese test tml and i havent studied cos i cant study cos my books are in sch! ))))): so screwed i am. oh well nites everyone hahaha i bet everyone's alr sleeping. except vs bugs like roxyTHEdoll eh? :x muaksmuakks ((:

del needs to smile more. soph needs to sleep more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home