Friday, April 01, 2005

WHATEVER.

fuck this.

hell yea i need to EXPLODE here if not i'm gonna depress myself to death. damn i cant fucking get into msn i cant fucking get a normal conversation going with my mother i cant fucking seem to mean a thing to you.

sucks,
really.


bah i havent said enough. i HATE this. just because they have a higher authority they scream they shout they fucking do whatever they want and they dont give a fuck about what we want. i HATE them.

sucks,
really.


del you know what. i REALLY wish i had the guts to criticise someone like you do but i cant man dammit i cant bear to say a word i dont want to send myself to my own fucking grave so darn early. NOTHINGs going my way and i dont see how much worse this can get. im itching all over because im so fucking pissed and im stressing myself causing my stupid FUCKED UP skin problems to get bad and my mother ISNT helping. msn is being a bitch by not letting me sign in and i serious HATE that. scratching just makes the wounds hurt more. fuck that.

sucks,
really.


okay i havent been blogging very much lately cos i guess ive been really lazy and sleeping really late. finally i get my mini and its pink yea and i've been loading songs into it so guess thats another factor for my sleeplatewakeearly scheme. i lorve yew baby. heh heh.and now it has a little billabong home to snuggle in while im listening to it and it'll keep it safe from harsh dangers! im being so fucking lame. sorry. well okay i wanna go download some songs and im off to sleep. will blog about whats been happening WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT, unfortunately. BYE. muawhatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home